Team Ireland 2010

This is the MBBC Team Ireland blog. Stop in every now and then to see what’s going on with our team in Ireland!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nearing the End

I can hardly believe that I've been in Ireland for 3 weeks as of today. It has been an amazing journey so far and I have grown so much in what God has been teaching me in having a heart for those who don't know the incredible love and power of God, especially those I know. This week, we've had a wonderful time getting to know some wonderful Irish people and serving alongside other believers. It is a small taste of heaven to be with many believers from other nations. God has also pushed me to go outside my comfort zone and do things I never thought I could do. I have also had the wonderful opportunity of working with some fellow team members I never would have gotten to know outside of being put together for this trip. I've had fun and learned so much. A special word of thanks to those who made it possible for me to go through your money and prayers. :)

3 weeks ago, it seemed like the trip would be incredibly long, but now, as I near the end, it seems incredibly short. My prayers will be with the different people serving Christ in the darkness of Ireland, bringing the light of the gospel to those who have never heard or are searching for truth.

*Sarah Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment