Team Ireland 2010

This is the MBBC Team Ireland blog. Stop in every now and then to see what’s going on with our team in Ireland!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Power of Prayer

The Lord has truly been working in my life the past couple of weeks. I apologize for not posting earlier in the trip. Annie and I have been praying about where the Lord would send us in the future. I have learned so much from the people here. I have had many good talks with pastors from all over Ireland. Through my interaction with these men I have learned how important prayer is. The church in Ireland prays earnestly, prayer is not a show or a mundane practice. The people pray fervently and we have seen the Lord bless each time we go to Him in prayer. I look forward to sharing more of what the Lord has been doing in my heart when I see you this summer. Please pray for us as we continue to serve the Lord here in Northern Ireland. Pray for Annie and I as we seek to serve the Lord wherever He sends us.

Josh Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment